Infant and Toddler Program
We offer high quality care for infants and toddlers aged 3 – 24 months. Our program offers a 1:3 ratio, which means a primary teacher cares for no more than 3 infants.
The role of the primary is to provide continuity and consistency for each child and their family. Primary teachers provide families with information about their child’s growth and development. Parents are provided an app (Learning Genie), that allows for regular communication with their child’s teacher.
This classroom is funded by the California Department of Education, Early Education and Support Division, which means:
- All services are free or low cost to families who qualify.
- Qualification is based on family size, income and need for care.
- Inclusive setting – space is set aside for children with an Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Space is limited to a maximum of 12 children and enrollment is based on availability.
- Completing the waitlist form and providing all requested documents in a timely manner is required.
- Families are enrolled based on a priority system set by the state; therefore, being on the waitlist does not ensure you will receive the next opening.
- Families are notified as soon as an opening becomes available, so be patient and apply to various programs.
CONTACT US for more information and to schedule a tour of our child development center.
Please CONTACT US for more information and to schedule a tour of our child development center.
Assistant Site Supervisor (Infant Program)
ECE Program Director